Friday, April 7, 2017

April 7, 2017

This week officially starts the first #50Friday chart. There is one debut, bringing the chart to exactly 50 songs. So there are no exits this week but there will be next week.

50. Danger Twins - Limitless
Last Week: #49
Peak: #31
Weeks on Chart: 8

49. Lil Uzi Vert - You Was Right
Last Week: #48
Peak: #22
Weeks on Chart: 18

48. Sia - Never Give Up
Last Week: #47
Peak: #20
Weeks on Chart: 12

47. The Weeknd - False Alarm
Last Week: #46
Peak: #1 (1 week)
Weeks on Chart: 23


46. Breakbot - My Toy
Last Week: #44
Peak: #15
Weeks on Chart: 15

45. Charli XCX/Lil Yachty - After the Afterparty
Last Week: #43
Peak: #3
Weeks on Chart: 19

44. Captain Cuts/Nateur - Love Like We Used To
Last Week: #45
Peak: #9
Weeks on Chart: 22

43. Vinai/Anjulie - Into the Fire
Last Week: #41
Peak: #7
Weeks on Chart: 19

42. Childish Gambino - Redbone
Last Week: #42
Peak: #25
Weeks on Chart: 11

41. AJR - Weak
Last Week: #40
Peak: #11
Weeks on Chart: 16

40. The Chainsmokers/XYLØ - Setting Fires
Last Week: #37
Peak: #9
Weeks on Chart: 16

39. Starley/Ryan Riback - Call on Me
Last Week: #39
Peak: #28
Weeks on Chart: 9

38. Alessia Cara - How Far I'll Go
Last Week: #38
Peak: #29
Weeks on Chart: 8

37. Flo Rida/99 Percent - Cake
Last Week: #36
Peak: #24
Weeks on Chart: 9


36. Runaground - Chase You Down
Last Week: #29
Peak: #6
Weeks on Chart: 28

35. Stargate/Pink/Sia - Waterfall (DEBUT)
Last Week: DEBUT
Peak: #35*

Weeks on Chart: 1

34. Maroon 5/Future - Cold
Last Week: #33
Peak: #28
Weeks on Chart: 6

33. Katy Perry/Skip Marley - Chained to the Rhythm
Last Week: #32
Peak: #25
Weeks on Chart: 8

32. Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy
Last Week: #34
Peak: #32*
Weeks on Chart: 3

31. Danger Twins - Icons
Last Week: #22 (Biggest Drop -9)
Peak: #17
Weeks on Chart: 8

30. Ed Sheeran - New Man
Last Week: #31
Peak: #30*
Weeks on Chart: 3

29. Stevie Wonder/Ariana Grande - Faith
Last Week: #21
Peak: #6
Weeks on Chart: 15

28. Iggy Azalea - Mo Bounce
Last Week: #35 (Biggest Jump +7)
Peak: #28*
Weeks on Chart: 2

27. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Lil Wayne - Light My Body Up
Last Week: #30
Peak: #27*
Weeks on Chart: 2


26. Lorde - Green Light
Last Week: #28
Peak: #26*
Weeks on Chart: 3


25. Big Sean - Bounce Back
Last Week: #27
Peak: #25*
Weeks on Chart: 3


24. Coin - Talk Too Much
Last Week: #26
Peak: #24*
Weeks on Chart: 4

23. Imagine Dragons - Believer
Last Week: #25
Peak: #20
Weeks on Chart: 8

22. Pentatonix - Hallelujah
Last Week: #15
Peak: #9
Weeks on Chart: 15


21. Little Mix - Touch
Last Week: #24
Peak: #21*
Weeks on Chart: 5


20. One Ok Rock - American Girls
Last Week: #23
Peak: #20*
Weeks on Chart: 5

19. Hey Violet - Guys My Age
Last Week: #12
Peak: #1 (5 weeks)
Weeks on Chart: 18


18. Meghan Trainor - I'm a Lady
Last Week: #20
Peak: #18*
Weeks on Chart: 6


17. Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap
Last Week: #10
Peak: #1 (2 weeks)
Weeks on Chart: 36 (Oldest on chart + all time)

The reason why the peak and weeks on chart number for this song changed is because my newer charts (2017) work differently than my older charts (2016) so I am setting HandClap to these new statistics so it looks like it was from my newer charts. I know it's confusing and doesn't make a big difference but I'm just saying anyway.

16. Jason Derulo/Nicki Minaj/Ty Dolla $ign - Swalla
Last Week: #19
Peak: #16*
Weeks on Chart: 6

15. Jax Jones/Raye - You Don't Know Me
Last Week: #18
Peak: #15*
Weeks on Chart: 6

14. Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay
Last Week: #17
Peak: #14*
Weeks on Chart: 6

13. Julia Michaels - Issues
Last Week: #14
Peak: #13*
Weeks on Chart: 12

12. James Hersey - Miss You
Last Week: #16
Peak: #12*
Weeks on Chart: 8

11. Symon - No Way
Last Week: #13
Peak: #11*
Weeks on Chart: 10


10. Marian Hill - Down
Last Week: #11
Peak: #10*
Weeks on Chart: 9


9. Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello - Bad Things
Last Week: #9
Peak: #3
Weeks on Chart: 19

8. Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye
Last Week: #5
Peak: #1 (1 week)
Weeks on Chart: 22


7. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming
Last Week: #6
Peak: #6
Weeks on Chart: 13

6. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
Last Week: #7
Peak: #6*
Weeks on Chart: 11


5. Sabrina Carpenter - Thumbs
Last Week: #8
Peak: #5*
Weeks on Chart: 9


4. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
Last Week: #4
Peak: #1 (2 weeks)
Weeks on Chart: 13


3. Bebe Rexha - I Got You
Last Week: #3
Peak: #1 (5 weeks)
Weeks on Chart: 12


2. Noah Cyrus/Labrinth - Make Me (Cry)
Last Week: #1
Peak: #1 (1 week)
Weeks on Chart: 13


1. Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul
Last Week: #2
Peak: #1* (1 week)
Weeks on Chart: 12


Biggest Drop: Danger Twins - Icons (31-22, 9 spots)

Biggest Jump: Iggy Azalea - Mo Bounce (35-28, 7 spots)

15 comments:

  1. I'm happy about:

    You Was Right dropping
    Setting Fires dropping
    Chase You Down dropping
    Cold dropping
    Heavy jumping
    Green Light jumping
    Touch jumping
    That's What I Like jumping
    Thumbs jumping
    Make Me (Cry) dropping

    And Was #28 just to annoy me. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Partially. And it was because I still really liked it. I don't know why it debuted so low actually.

      Can you do a top 20 review (if you want)?

      Delete
    2. 0 - Crap
      20. Swalla
      19. Make Me (Cry)
      18. Shape Of You

      1 - Bad
      17. You Don't Know Me
      16. No Way
      15. Down
      14. Miss You
      13. I'm A Lady
      12. I Got You

      2 - Mediocre
      11. Stay
      10. Rockabye
      9. Heavydirtysoul

      3 - Decent
      8. Bad Things
      7. American Girls
      6. Issues

      4 - Good
      5. Thumbs
      4. Guys My Age

      5 - Great
      3. HandClap
      2. That's What I Like
      1. I Feel It Coming

      Total Score: 44/100 (Really Bad)

      [In my opinion]

      Delete
    3. A review of your review:
      20. Yep, of course.
      19. I didn't think this would be crap for you, but okay.
      18. I see you hate this song more.
      17. :(
      16. Huh. I thought you said this was like a 5/10 for you.
      15. #Flop :(
      14. No comment, really.
      13. I thought you would like this, but okay. Opinion respected.
      12. Right at the top of the section, didn't expect that.
      11. Ugh...
      10. You grew into this one a little.
      9. I wish this stayed in green...
      8. Growing out of your #5 of 2016??? :O
      7. Yeah this will probably turn to red for you...
      6. I can't even remember your opinion on this, it was bad for you at first, then you grew into it, then thought it was okay...
      5. Right at its current spot, I'm glad you like this. It's going to flop though. :(
      4. So, you never got sick of this one...
      3. So, you never got sick of this one...
      2. You must really like this one now.
      1. Still a great song for you? Wow.

      Delete
    4. 20. It needs to leave.
      19. Also needs to leave.
      18. SHAPE OF YOU SUCKS!!!
      17. You Don't Know Me is crap.
      16. :)
      15. What, I like that song.
      14. No opinion.
      13. Umm...
      12. Annoying.
      11. All you have to do is stay.
      10. So rockabye baby, rockabye.
      9. I agree.
      8. It's so crap.
      7. No opinion.
      6. I hate Issues.
      5. Thumbs is annoying already!!!
      4. Guys My Age is always a sick song.
      3. HandClap flopped.
      2. Lucky for you that's what I like, that's what I like.
      1. I Feel It Coming is crap!!!

      Delete
    5. Here's mine (not gonna rank them):

      Never heard:
      You Don't Know Me
      I'm A Lady
      American Girls
      Thumbs

      0-Crap
      Rockabye
      Shape of You
      HandClap
      Make Me (Cry)
      Bad Things
      Stay
      Heavydirtysoul

      1-Bad
      Down
      Issues

      2-Mediocre
      That's What I Like
      Guys My Age

      3-Decent
      NONE

      4-Good
      Miss You
      No Way

      5-Great
      I Feel It Coming
      I Got You
      Swalla

      Delete
    6. Graham: How are #9 and #11 only mediocre?

      Delete
    7. By the way, I've actually heard Thumbs once but I can't remember anything about it.

      Delete
  2. Your link is still 40friday.blogspot.ca
    Can you change it? idk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to change it because I think others will forget to change the link on their sidebar. Actually, I may do it in the future.

      Delete