Friday, April 21, 2017

April 21, 2017

Hi! Last week, Twenty One Pilots hit #1 again with Heavydirtysoul. Will it stay there for a third week in a row? Read on to find out. The code for the songs can be found on the last post and it will be on the sidebar soon.

TW LW PK  WK Artist - Song [Weeks at #1]
EX  50  20  13  Sia - Never Give Up
EX  48  07  20  Vinai/Anjulie - Into the Fire
EX  47  15  16  Breakbot - My Toy
EX  46  09  23  Captain Cuts/Nateur - Love Like We Used To
50  49  01  25  The Weeknd - False Alarm [1]
49  45  25  13  Childish Gambino - Redbone
48  44  11  18  AJR - Weak
47  42  28  11  Starley/Ryan Riback - Call on Me
46  43  09  18  The Chainsmokers/XYLØ - Setting Fires
45  41  29  10  Alessia Cara - How Far I'll Go
44  40  06  30  Runaground - Chase You Down
43  39  24  11  Flo Rida/99 Percent - Cake
42  38  17  10  Danger Twins - Icons
41  36  06  17  Stevie Wonder/Ariana Grande - Faith
40  37  28  08  Maroon 5/Future - Cold
39  34  25  10  Katy Perry/Skip Marley - Chained to the Rhythm
38  DE  38  01  Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE.
37  32  30  05  Ed Sheeran - New Man
36  DE  36  01  Halsey - Now or Never
35  29  09  17  Pentatonix - Hallelujah
34  DE  34  01  Kyle/Lil Yachty - iSpy
33  28  01  20  Hey Violet - Guys My Age [5]
32  27  01  38  Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap [2]
31  DE  31  01  DNCE/Nicki Minaj - Kissing Strangers
30  35  30  02  Kungs/Ephemerals - I Feel So Bad
29  33  29  02  Zayn/PartyNextDoor - Still Got Time
28  30  28  05  Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy
27  31  27  03  Stargate/Pink/Sia - Waterfall
26  15  03  21  Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello - Bad Things
25  17  13  14  Julia Michaels - Issues
24  26  24  02  The Chainsmokers - Break Up Every Night
23  25  23  04  Iggy Azalea - Mo Bounce
22  24  22  04  David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Lil Wayne - Light My Body Up
21  23  21  05  Lorde - Green Light
20  22  20  05  Big Sean - Bounce Back
19  21  19  06  Coin - Talk Too Much
18  20  18  10  Imagine Dragons - Believer
17  19  17  07  Little Mix - Touch
16  18  16  07  One Ok Rock - American Girls
15  16  15  08  Meghan Trainor - I'm a Lady
14  07  01  15  Ed Sheeran - Shape of You [2]
13  06  06  15  The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming
12  10  10  12  Symon - No Way
11  09  09  11  Marian Hill - Down
10  11  10  10  James Hersey - Miss You
09  14  09  08  Jason Derulo/Nicki Minaj/Ty Dolla $ign - Swalla
08  08  01  24  Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye [1]
07  13  07  08  Jax Jones/Raye - You Don't Know Me
06  12  06  08  Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay
05  03  01  15  Noah Cyrus/Labrinth - Make Me (Cry) [1]
04  04  01  14  Bebe Rexha - I Got You [5]
03  05  03  13  Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
02  01  01  14  Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul [2]
01  02  01  11  Sabrina Carpenter - Thumbs [1]

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And you only put that there because I hate it. Now I'm literally going to die.

      Delete
    2. Why would I put a song at #1 with the only reason being that people hate it? I really do love the song, and that's why it's at #1.

      Delete
  2. Do you want me to do a top 20 review?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 0 - Crap
      20. Shape Of You
      19. Swalla
      18. Bounce Back
      17. Make Me (Cry)

      1 - Bad
      16. You Don't Know Me
      15. Down
      14. No Way
      13. I'm A Lady
      12. I Got You
      11. Miss You

      2 - Mediocre
      10. Heavydirtysoul
      9. Issues
      8. Talk Too Much

      3 - Decent
      7. Believer
      6. American Girls
      5. Thumbs

      4 - Good
      4. Rockabye

      5 - Great
      3. That's What I Like
      2. Touch
      1. I Feel It Coming

      Total Score: 40/100 (Awful IMO)

      Delete
    2. 0 - Garbage
      20. I Got You
      20. Issues
      18. Rockabye
      19. That's What I Like
      18. American Girls
      17. Talk Too Mich
      16. I'm a Lady
      15. You Don't Know Me
      14. Bounce Back
      13. Shape of You

      1 - Bad
      12. Touch
      11. Rockabye
      10. Believer
      9. No Way
      6. Thumbs

      2 - Mediocre
      5. Touch

      3 - Decent
      4. I Feel It Coming

      4 - Good
      3. Swalla

      5 - Great
      2. Down
      1. Make Me (Cry)

      Total Score: 24-100

      Numbering is off and I'm using a tablet to type this so I'm too lazy to fix it.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. You repeated a couple of songs too, I suggest you try it again.

      Delete
    5. Would you like another top20 review?

      Delete