Friday, April 28, 2017

April 28, 2017

Read more information about this week's chart HERE.


TW LW PK  WK Artist - Song [Weeks at #1]
EX  50  01  25  The Weeknd - False Alarm [1]
EX  49  25  13  Childish Gambino - Redbone 
EX  48  11  18  AJR - Weak 
EX  46  09  18  The Chainsmokers/XYLØ - Setting Fires 
50  47  28  12  Starley/Ryan Riback - Call on Me
49  41  06  18  Stevie Wonder/Ariana Grande - Faith 
48  45  29  11  Alessia Cara - How Far I'll Go 
47  44  06  31  Runaground - Chase You Down 
46  42  17  11  Danger Twins - Icons 
45  43  24  12  Flo Rida/99 Percent - Cake 
44  40  28  09  Maroon 5/Future - Cold 
43  39  25  11  Katy Perry/Skip Marley - Chained to the Rhythm 
42  37  30  06  Ed Sheeran - New Man 
41  35  09  18  Pentatonix - Hallelujah 
40  26  03  22  Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello - Bad Things 
39  33  01  21  Hey Violet - Guys My Age [5] 
38  DE  38  01  Calvin Harris/Frank Ocean/Migos - Slide 
37  DE  37  01  Noah Cyrus - Stay Together 
36  32  01  39  Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap [2]
35  DE  35  01  Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back 
34  38  34  02  Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE. 
33  DE  33  01  G-Eazy/Kehlani - Good Life 
32  36  32  02  Halsey - Now or Never 
31  34  31  02  Kyle/Lil Yachty - iSpy
30  25  13  15  Julia Michaels - Issues 
29  31  29  02  DNCE/Nicki Minaj - Kissing Strangers 
28  30  28  03  Kungs/Ephemerals - I Feel So Bad
27  28  27  06  Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy
26  29  26  03  Zayn/PartyNextDoor - Still Got Time
25  14  01  16  Ed Sheeran - Shape of You [2] 
24  27  24  04  Stargate/Pink/Sia - Waterfall 
23  13  06  16  The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming 
22  24  22  03  The Chainsmokers - Break Up Every Night 
21  23  21  05  Iggy Azalea - Mo Bounce
20  22  20  05  David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Lil Wayne - Light My Body Up
19  21  19  06  Lorde - Green Light
18  12  10  13  Symon - No Way 
17  20  17  06  Big Sean - Bounce Back 
16  19  16  07  Coin - Talk Too Much
15  18  15  11  Imagine Dragons - Believer
14  17  14  08  Little Mix - Touch
13  16  13  08  One Ok Rock - American Girls
12  15  12  09  Meghan Trainor - I'm a Lady
11  11  09  12  Marian Hill - Down 
10  08  01  25  Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye [1] 
09  10  09  11  James Hersey - Miss You 
08  05  01  16  Noah Cyrus/Labrinth - Make Me (Cry) [1] 
07  09  07  09  Jason Derulo/Nicki Minaj/Ty Dolla $ign - Swalla 
06  03  03  14  Bruno Mars - That's What I Like 
05  04  01  15  Bebe Rexha - I Got You [5] 
04  07  04  09  Jax Jones/Raye - You Don't Know Me 
03  06  03  09  Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay
02  02  01  15  Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul [2] 
01  01  01  12  Sabrina Carpenter - Thumbs [2] 

16 comments:

  1. #1 recommendation for you: Gnash/DENM - Belong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll listen to it when I do a top 20 review for your chart. (BTW, I'll be doing this for everyone's chart)

      Delete
    2. Can I do a full review for your chart on my countdowns blog?

      Delete
  2. I'm not exactly thrilled about that #1 song, but I'll definitely take it over #5 and #6.

    Not to mention that me and ******* ********* have the same birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It would take more time to publish the chart. I'll say the songs that are on Bubbling Under that are on your chart though.

      Passionfruit
      Young and Menace
      Most Girls
      Attention
      Symphony
      Thunder
      Sooner or Later
      Despacito

      Note that some of these songs may not debut my chart though.

      Delete
    2. All those songs are rated 10/10 by me.

      Delete
  4. Top 20 Review (Just for the hell of it):

    Never/barely heard:
    Light My Body Up
    Green Light (I've heard this a few times but I don't know what to think of it)
    Believer (I know I put it in blue but I can barely remember anything about it now)
    Touch
    American Girls
    I'm a Lady
    You Don't Know Me
    Thumbs

    0-Crap
    12. Rockabye
    11. Make Me (Cry)
    10. Heavydirtysoul

    1-Bad
    9. Stay

    2-Mediocre
    8. Down
    7. That's What I Like

    3-Decent
    6. Talk Too Much

    4-Good
    5. Miss You
    4. No Way

    5-Great
    3. I Got You
    2. Swalla
    1. Bounce Back

    Total score- 31/60 (51.7/100: Not bad!)

    Also, apparently the second song from Drake I hate is on the Bubbling Under. Okay then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, remembered that earlier this morning before your comment. You know, I've recently been noticing that you hate rap songs that always sound pop-rap-like.

      Delete
    2. Not all of them. One Dance and Too Good-type songs were good because they were pretty catchy and fun. I like a lot of R&B too, like The Weeknd type R&B. But Passionfruit is WAY too pop/R&B for me to even think about liking.

      And you're also talking about iSpy, right? That one I hate because of the stupid-ass lyrics, unorganized production, and shitty vocals. Mainly the first.

      Delete
  5. Top 20 Review:

    0 - Crap
    20. Bounce Back
    19. Swalla
    18. Make Me (Cry)

    1 - Bad
    16. Down
    15. You Don't Know Me
    14. No Way
    13. I Got You
    13. I'm A Lady
    12. Miss You

    2 - Mediocre
    11. Issues
    10. Heavydirtysoul
    9. Believer

    3 - Decent
    8. Talk Too Much
    7. American Girls
    6. Thumbs

    4 - Good
    5. Rockabye

    5 - Great
    4. Touch
    3. That's What I Like
    2. Light My Body Up
    1. Green Light

    Total Score: 45/100 (Really Bad IMO)

    ReplyDelete