Friday, April 14, 2017

April 14, 2017

Hello there, and welcome back! Last week, Twenty One Pilots scored a #1 with Heavydirtysoul. Will it hold on for a second week in a row? You'll have to read to find out. I am going to change the format of my chart too, since the way I used to format my charts takes a long time. It will be shown the way it is on Pulse Music Boards. It may be hard to understand but you'll get used to it hopefully.

Here is the code for the chart:


Bold = New Peak
Italicized = Biggest Drop or Jump
Underlined = Oldest Song on Top 50
Blue = Current #1 Song
Green = Former #1 Song
Pink = Debut/Re-Entry
Other Colors = Decorations for Post

TW LW PK  WK Artist - Song
EX  50  31  08  Danger Twins - Limitless
EX  49  22  18  Lil Uzi Vert - You Was Right
EX  45  03  19  Charli XCX/Lil Yachty - After the Afterparty
50  48  20  13  Sia - Never Give Up
49  47  01  24  The Weeknd - False Alarm [1]
48  43  07  20  Vinai/Anjulie - Into the Fire
47  46  15  16  Breakbot - My Toy
46  44  09  23  Captain Cuts/Nateur - Love Like We Used To
45  42  25  12  Childish Gambino - Redbone
44  41  11  17  AJR - Weak
43  40  09  17  The Chainsmokers/XYLØ - Setting Fires
42  39  28  10  Starley/Ryan Riback - Call on Me
41  38  29  09  Alessia Cara - How Far I'll Go
40  36  06  29  Runaground - Chase You Down
39  37  24  10  Flo Rida/99 Percent - Cake
38  31  17  09  Danger Twins - Icons
37  34  28  07  Maroon 5/Future - Cold
36  29  06  16  Stevie Wonder/Ariana Grande - Faith
35  DE  35  01  Kungs/Ephemerals - I Feel So Bad
34  33  25  09  Katy Perry/Skip Marley - Chained to the Rhythm
33  DE  33  01  Zayn/PartyNextDoor - Still Got Time
32  30  30  04  Ed Sheeran - New Man
31  35  31  02  Stargate/Pink/Sia - Waterfall
30  32  30  04  Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy
29  22  09  16  Pentatonix - Hallelujah
28  19  01  19  Hey Violet - Guys My Age [5]
27  17  01  37  Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap [2]
26  DE  26  01  The Chainsmokers - Break Up Every Night
25  28  25  03  Iggy Azalea - Mo Bounce
24  27  24  03  David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Lil Wayne - Light My Body Up
23  26  23  04  Lorde - Green Light
22  25  22  04  Big Sean - Bounce Back
21  24  21  05  Coin - Talk Too Much
20  23  20  09  Imagine Dragons - Believer
19  21  19  06  Little Mix - Touch
18  20  18  06  One Ok Rock - American Girls
17  13  13  13  Julia Michaels - Issues
16  18  16  07  Meghan Trainor - I'm a Lady
15  09  03  20  Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello - Bad Things
14  16  14  07  Jason Derulo/Nicki Minaj/Ty Dolla $ign - Swalla
13  15  13  07  Jax Jones/Raye - You Don't Know Me
12  14  12  07  Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay
11  12  11  09  James Hersey - Miss You
10  11  10  11  Symon - No Way
09  10  09  10  Marian Hill - Down
08  08  01  23  Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye [1]
07  04  01  14  Ed Sheeran - Shape of You [2]
06  07  06  14  The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming
05  06  05  12  Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
04  03  01  13  Bebe Rexha - I Got You [5]
03  02  01  14  Noah Cyrus/Labrinth - Make Me (Cry) [1]
02  05  02  10  Sabrina Carpenter - Thumbs
01  01  01  13  Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul [2]

17 comments:

  1. For Graham: I would like for you to do a top 20 review. You can list the things you were happy about if you want but you don't have to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just put #2 there just to annoy Lukas, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0 - Crap
    20. Swalla
    19. Shape Of You
    18. Make Me (Cry)

    1 - Bad
    17. You Don't Know Me
    16. Down
    15. I'm A Lady
    14. No Way
    13. I Got You
    12. Miss You

    2 - Mediocre
    11. Stay

    3 - Decent
    10. Heavydirtysoul
    9. Believer
    8. Bad Things
    7. Rockabye
    6. American Girls
    5. Issues
    4. Thumbs

    4 - Good
    NONE!

    5 - Great
    3. That's What I Like
    2. Touch
    1. I Feel It Coming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Total Score: 44/100 (Really Bad) [IMO THE SONGS]

      Delete
  4. You only put Thumbs at #2 because of some complaining rule. Now I'm literally going to die.

    And why is HandCrap underlined?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually was liking it more so you weren't entirely the reason why it was at #2. And look at the code for the chart.

      Delete
    2. ^^^

      Shoot. I did not realize it said "HandCrap".

      Delete
  5. Worst Song On This Chart: Runaground - Chase You Down

    Best Song On This Chart: I can't find one because f**k these songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2017/01/hailee-steinfeld-grey-4-week-of-january.html?showComment=1485202564784#c6475974640170735739

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry if that's not true but just saying.

      Delete
  6. When I heard You Don't know me I thought that It was a throwback song...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! When I first heard it, it sounded 2011-like.

      Delete
  7. I remember you saying that there was another song that Lukas didn't like on his billboard pop songs blog and that he was gonna have to wait to see your personal chart this week. You already mentioned Thumbs so what was that other song?

    ReplyDelete