Friday, July 1, 2016

July 1, 2016

Exits:
Sigala/John Newman/Nile Rodgers - Give Me Your Love (#22)
Meghan Trainor - Dance Like Yo Daddy (#28)
Halsey - Colors (#29)
Meghan Trainor - Woman Up (#31)*
Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You (#35)
Meghan Trainor - Mom (#38) (x2)
Meghan Trainor - Watch Me Do (#40)

As you can see, I've had enough of the Meghan Trainor non-singles.

*This had a (very) strange chart run.
5/20: Biggest jump, 13 spots to #7
5/27: Biggest drop, 24 spots to #31
6/3: Biggest jump, 23 spots to #8

#40Friday, July 1:
40. Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love (#26)
39. Beyoncé - Sorry (#38)
38. Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around (RE-ENTRY)
37. Fall Out Boy/Missy Elliott - Ghostbusters (I'm Not Afraid) (DEBUT)
36. Pink - Just Like Fire (#27)
35. Ariana Grande - Into You (RE-ENTRY)
34. MØ - Final Song (RE-ENTRY)
33. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (#34)
32. The 1975 - The Sound (#25)
31. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (#24)
30. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#30)
29. Flo Rida/Jason Derulo - Hello Friday (#23)
28. Kent Jones - Don't Mind (#36)
27. Lukas Graham - Mama Said (#33)
26. AJR - I'm Not Famous (#32)
25. Alesso/Nico and Vinz - I Wanna Know (#39)
24. Meghan Trainor - No (RE-ENTRY) (Again...)
23. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#13)
22. Desiigner - Panda (#18)
21. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (#19)
20. Drake/WizKid/Kyla - One Dance (#14)
19. Major Lazer/Nyla/Fuse ODG - Light it Up (#20)
18. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty (#15)
17. Sonus - Stuck With You (#21)
16. Little Mix/Sean Paul - Hair (#9)
15. Magic! - Red Dress (#12)
14. Drake/Rihanna - Too Good (#10)
13. Ben Rector - Brand New (#11)
12. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (#16)
11. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore (#17)
10. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (#8)
9. DNCE - Toothbrush (DEBUT)
8. Danger Twins - Like What You See (#6)
7. Danger Twins - Radar (#5)
6. Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick (#7) (This is going to be up here a while.)
5. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (#3)
4. Alessia Cara - Wild Things (#4)
3. Zara Larsson - Lush Life (DEBUT) (Thank you radio!!!)
2. Meghan Trainor - Me Too (#2)
1. Symon - Say (#1)

Biggest Drop: Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love (-14)
Biggest Jump: Alesso/Nico and Vinz - I Wanna Know (+14)

4 comments:

  1. Nice post!!! Just one suggestion, the title kind of gives the #1 song away, so I did that at first and then I changed it because I wanted it to be a surprise. So, just a suggestion. ;) Otherwise, well done .!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. https://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2016/06/700000-pageview-special-question-survey.html?showComment=1467338291551#c53631683486855969

      Delete