Exits
Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (#18)
Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took a Pill in Ibiza (#19)
Flo Rida/Jason Derulo - Hello Friday (#20)
David Guetta/Zara Larsson - This One's For You (#22)
Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (#24)
Kiiara - Gold (#25)
COAEP
25. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (#17)
24. Rihanna/Drake - Work (DEBUT) (No thank you!)
23. DJ Snake/George Maple - Talk (#21)
22. Drake - Weston Road Flows (RE-ENTRY)
21. Rihanna - Needed Me (#15)
20. Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around (#13)
19. Zayn - Like I Would (DEBUT)
18. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#14)
17. Alesso/Nico and Vinz - I Wanna Know (DEBUT)
16. Coldplay/Beyoncé - Hymn For the Weekend (#5)
15. Galantis - No Money (#16)
14. Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts (#23)
13. Ariana Grande - Into You (#3)
12. Drake/WizKid/Kyla - One Dance (#11)
11. Drake - Controlla (DEBUT)
10. Drake/Rihanna - Too Good (#10) (3 Drake songs in a row.)
9. Major Lazer/Nyla/Fuse ODG - Light it Up (#9)
8. MØ - Final Song (#8)
7. DJ Mustard/Yellow Claw/Ty Dolla $ign/Tyga - In My Room (DEBUT)
6. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (#6)
5. Jonas Blue/JP Cooper - Perfect Strangers (#12)
4. DJ Khaled/Drake - For Free (#2)
3. Packy - Wobbin (#7)
2. Fifth Harmony/Fetty Wap - All in My Head (Flex) (#1)
1. Kent Jones - Don't Mind (#4)
Biggest Drop: Coldplay/Beyoncé - Hymn For the Weekend (-11)
Biggest Jump: Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts (+9)
Weston Road Blurbs
I've had enough of Work. Leave next week please.
I heard Perfect Strangers for the first time yesterday. I don't remember it, but I remember that I liked it.
Sorry that there are only two blurbs.
My top 5
5. Kent Jones - Don't Mind
4. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For
3. Drake/Rihanna - Too Good 2. Drake/WizKid/Kyla - One Dance
1. Major Lazer/Nyla/Fuse ODG - Light it Up
No comments:
Post a Comment