Also, I am going to California next week and I will not be doing #40Friday on July 22, but I will be doing #40Friday when I am home and it is closest to Friday, which is Tuesday, July 19. So be prepared on July 19.
Exits:
John Newman - Olé (#21)
Fall Out Boy/Missy Elliott - Ghostbusters (I'm Not Afraid) (#38)
Beyoncé - Sorry (#39)
#40Friday, July 15:
40. The 1975 - The Sound (#35)
39. Jacob Sartorius - Sweatshirt (#36)
38. Meghan Trainor - No (#40)
37. Desiigner - Panda (#30)
36. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (#34)
35. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#31)
34. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#33)
33. Alesso/Nico and Vinz - I Wanna Know (#32)
32. AJR - I'm Not Famous (#29)
31. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty (#20)
30. Sonus - Stuck With You (#22)
29. Kent Jones - Don't Mind (#26)
28. The Strumbellas - Spirits (DEBUT)
27. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (#37)
26. Flo Rida/Jason Derulo - Hello Friday (#23)
25. Magic! - Red Dress (#18)
24. Pink - Just Like Fire (#24)
23. Little Mix/Sean Paul - Hair (#14)
22. Drake/Rihanna - Too Good (#13)
21. Lukas Graham - Mama Said (#25)
20. DNCE - Toothbrush (#17)
19. Ariana Grande - Into You (#27)
18. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (#12)
17. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore (#15)
16. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (#28)
15. Ben Rector - Brand New (#16)
14. Drake/WizKid/Kyla - One Dance (#11)
13. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (#19)
12. Major Lazer/Nyla/Fuse ODG - Light it Up (#10)
11. Danger Twins - Like What You See (#9)
10. 5 Seconds of Summer - Girls Talk Boys (DEBUT)
9. Demi Lovato - Body Say (DEBUT)
8. Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick (#8)
7. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (#7)
6. Alessia Cara - Wild Things (#6)
5. Fergie - M.I.L.F. $ (#3)
4. Symon - Say (#4)
3. Zara Larsson - Lush Life (#5)
2. Meghan Trainor - Me Too (#1)
And the new #1 is...
1. Danger Twins - Radar (#2) (1st week at #1)
Congratulations to them. I'm not really happy that I did not ever put Like What You See (#11) at #1, but this one is too good to not be #1.
Biggest Drop: Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty (-11)
Biggest Jump: Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (+12)
So I asked my mom to review #40Friday from July 8. She didn't know some of the songs on the list so I had to play them for her. You all probably know my color code.
Mom's review:
Exits:
MØ - Final Song (#34) (x2)
Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around (#38) (x3)
Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love (#40) (x2)
#40Friday:
40. Meghan Trainor - No (#24)
39. Beyoncé - Sorry (#39)
38. Fall Out Boy/Missy Elliott - Ghostbusters (I'm Not Afraid) (#37)
37. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (#31)
36. Jacob Sartorius - Sweatshirt (DEBUT)
35. The 1975 - The Sound (#32)
34. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (#33)
33. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#30)
32. Alesso/Nico and Vinz - I Wanna Know (#25)
31. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#23)
30. Desiigner - Panda (#22)
29. AJR - I'm Not Famous (#26)
28. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (#21)
27. Ariana Grande - Into You (#35)
26. Kent Jones - Don't Mind (#28)
25. Lukas Graham - Mama Said (#27)
24. Pink - Just Like Fire (#36)
23. Flo Rida/Jason Derulo - Hello Friday (#29)
22. Sonus - Stuck With You (#17)
21. John Newman - Olé (DEBUT)
20. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty (#18)
19. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (#12)
18. Magic! - Red Dress (#15)
17. DNCE - Toothbrush (#9)
16. Ben Rector - Brand New (#13)
15. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore (#11)
14. Little Mix/Sean Paul - Hair (#16)
13. Drake/Rihanna - Too Good (#14)
12. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (#10)
11. Drake/WizKid/Kyla - One Dance (#20)
10. Major Lazer/Nyla/Fuse ODG - Light it Up (#19)
9. Danger Twins - Like What You See (#8)
8. Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick (#6)
7. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (#5)
6. Alessia Cara - Wild Things (#4)
5. Zara Larsson - Lush Life (#3)
4. Symon - Say (#1)
3. Fergie - M.I.L.F. $ (DEBUT)
2. Danger Twins - Radar (#7)
1. Meghan Trainor - Me Too (#2) (2nd week at #1)
Biggest Drop: Meghan Trainor - No (-16)
Biggest Jump: Pink - Just Like Fire (+12)
MØ - Final Song (#34) (x2)
Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around (#38) (x3)
Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love (#40) (x2)
#40Friday:
40. Meghan Trainor - No (#24)
39. Beyoncé - Sorry (#39)
38. Fall Out Boy/Missy Elliott - Ghostbusters (I'm Not Afraid) (#37)
37. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (#31)
36. Jacob Sartorius - Sweatshirt (DEBUT)
35. The 1975 - The Sound (#32)
34. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (#33)
33. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#30)
32. Alesso/Nico and Vinz - I Wanna Know (#25)
31. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#23)
30. Desiigner - Panda (#22)
29. AJR - I'm Not Famous (#26)
28. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (#21)
27. Ariana Grande - Into You (#35)
26. Kent Jones - Don't Mind (#28)
25. Lukas Graham - Mama Said (#27)
24. Pink - Just Like Fire (#36)
23. Flo Rida/Jason Derulo - Hello Friday (#29)
22. Sonus - Stuck With You (#17)
21. John Newman - Olé (DEBUT)
20. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty (#18)
19. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (#12)
18. Magic! - Red Dress (#15)
17. DNCE - Toothbrush (#9)
16. Ben Rector - Brand New (#13)
15. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore (#11)
14. Little Mix/Sean Paul - Hair (#16)
13. Drake/Rihanna - Too Good (#14)
12. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (#10)
11. Drake/WizKid/Kyla - One Dance (#20)
10. Major Lazer/Nyla/Fuse ODG - Light it Up (#19)
9. Danger Twins - Like What You See (#8)
8. Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick (#6)
7. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (#5)
6. Alessia Cara - Wild Things (#4)
5. Zara Larsson - Lush Life (#3)
4. Symon - Say (#1)
3. Fergie - M.I.L.F. $ (DEBUT)
2. Danger Twins - Radar (#7)
1. Meghan Trainor - Me Too (#2) (2nd week at #1)
Biggest Drop: Meghan Trainor - No (-16)
Biggest Jump: Pink - Just Like Fire (+12)
I'm surprised my mom didn't like Cheap Thrills and Stuck With You. They are both very fun songs. I would have said Just Like Fire too but I knew she didn't like it already.
Mom actually said she liked Mama Said last night when she listened to like 10 or 20 seconds of it, but I was in the car with her today and we heard it and she changed her mind about Mama Said. She said it was awful.
Mom did hear Into You in the car again, and she still didn't like it.
Mom did hear Into You in the car again, and she still didn't like it.
Her bottom 5
5. Jacob Sartorius - Sweatshirt
4. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills
3. Kent Jones - Don't Mind
2. Pink - Just Like Fire
1. Beyoncé - Sorry
Great idea! Is it okay if I do something similar?
ReplyDeleteDo you mind if i review your next chart if it is posted by Monday?
ReplyDeleteI don't mind (Kent Jones reference) You can review it.
Delete