Last week in the top 5, Send My Love (To Your New Lover) moved down 2 spots to #5, Wild Things held at #4, Lush Life debuted at #3, Me Too held at #2, and Say spent its sixth week at #1. This week, there are three debuts, one near the bottom of the countdown, one near the middle of the countdown, and one near the top of the countdown. Find out what they are and if Say can hold at #1 for a third week in a row and its seventh week overall.
Exits:
MØ - Final Song (#34) (x2)
Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around (#38) (x3)
Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love (#40) (x2)
#40Friday:
40. Meghan Trainor - No (#24)
39. Beyoncé - Sorry (#39)
38. Fall Out Boy/Missy Elliott - Ghostbusters (I'm Not Afraid) (#37)
37. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (#31)
36. Jacob Sartorius - Sweatshirt (DEBUT) (I'm sorry) (This is not a joke)
35. The 1975 - The Sound (#32)
34. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (#33)
33. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#30)
32. Alesso/Nico and Vinz - I Wanna Know (#25)
31. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#23)
30. Desiigner - Panda (#22)
29. AJR - I'm Not Famous (#26)
28. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (#21)
27. Ariana Grande - Into You (#35)
26. Kent Jones - Don't Mind (#28)
25. Lukas Graham - Mama Said (#27)
24. Pink - Just Like Fire (#36)
23. Flo Rida/Jason Derulo - Hello Friday (#29)
22. Sonus - Stuck With You (#17)
21. John Newman - Olé (DEBUT)
20. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty (#18)
19. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (#12)
18. Magic! - Red Dress (#15)
17. DNCE - Toothbrush (#9)
16. Ben Rector - Brand New (#13)
15. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore (#11)
14. Little Mix/Sean Paul - Hair (#16)
13. Drake/Rihanna - Too Good (#14)
12. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (#10)
11. Drake/WizKid/Kyla - One Dance (#20)
10. Major Lazer/Nyla/Fuse ODG - Light it Up (#19)
9. Danger Twins - Like What You See (#8)
8. Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick (#6)
7. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (#5)
6. Alessia Cara - Wild Things (#4)
5. Zara Larsson - Lush Life (#3)
4. Symon - Say (#1)
3. Fergie - M.I.L.F. $ (DEBUT)
2. Danger Twins - Radar (#7)
1. Meghan Trainor - Me Too (#2) (2nd week at #1)
Biggest Drop: Meghan Trainor - No (-16) (Why does the biggest drop always happen at #40?!?!?)
Biggest Jump: Pink - Just Like Fire (+12)
B.L.U.R.B. $
Olé, one of the debuts, might be about Taylor Swift!
I don't think Say will spend another week at #1. And this is the lowest it's gotten on the countdown.
Radar made a sudden jump up to #2. Like What You See debuted at #2, and I never thought I would like a Danger Twins song more than Like What You See. This could actually be #1 soon.
See you tomorrow for the Weekend Countdown.
I think we have a new worst song of 2016
ReplyDeleteOh no. What is it? Mama Said? Radar?
DeleteIt better not be Radar...
It's Sweatshirt, how did you not guess that?
DeleteOh. But I knew that already. :P
DeleteWhat am I even saying? :P
DeleteWhat is Radar is it a meme about Jacob Sartorius?
DeleteEvery spot on here is a song. It's not a meme lol.
DeleteOkay
Delete