It will include songs I love, are starting to like, songs that are fading on me (until they leave), songs that were popular here a long time ago, and even some throwback songs I've been enjoying lately! Those "throwback" songs will be underlined. Those songs will also not do too well on the chart since they aren't that recent. A color code will be up soon.
This chart works differently than the other version. This chart has more activity as well. I tried a new method of creating the chart this week, but I think I'll stick to what I tried last week, so the chart will look different next week. Anyway, I guess you're tired of me typing this, so...the exits!
x92. PSY - New Face
x98. Axwell and Ingrosso/Kid Ink - I Love You (underlined because I came across this a little late)
x99. AJR - Weak
x100. Maty Noyes - In My Mind
And the top 100 (yes, TOP 100!) chart:
100. Clean Bandit/Zara Larsson - Symphony (#95)
99. Shakira/Maluma - Chantaje (#96) (Thanks Lance!)
98. Miley Cyrus - Malibu (#97)
97. Danger Twins - Icons (#87)
96. Vinai/Anjulie - Into the Fire (#90)
95. Stevie Wonder/Ariana Grande - Faith (#89)
94. Erin Bowman - Good Time Good Life (#94)
93. Trey Songz - Slow Motion (DEBUT)
***GUILTY PLEASURE ALERT BELOW***
92. Jake Paul/Team 10 - It's Everyday Bro (DEBUT)
***GUILTY PLEASURE ALERT ABOVE***
91. Captain Cuts/Nateur - Love Like We Used To (#84)
90. The Chainsmokers/XYLO - Setting Fires (#83)
89. Spencer Ludwig - Diggy (#86)
88. Major Lazer/Nyla/Fuse ODG - Light it Up (#85)
87. Khalid - Location (#78)
86. Fall Out Boy - Champion (DEBUT)
85. Charli XCX/Lil Yachty - After the Afterparty (#81)
84. Hey Violet - Break My Heart (#77)
83. James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence - The Hanging Tree (#93)
82. Symon - No Way (#75)
81. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming (#74)
80. Travis Scott - Goosebumps (#91)
79. The Weeknd - False Alarm (#76)
78. Katy Perry/Skip Marley - Chained to the Rhythm (#67)
77. DJ Khaled/Rihanna/Bryson Tiller - Wild Thoughts (DEBUT)
76. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#88)
75. Charli XCX - Break the Rules (#80)
74. Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello - Bad Things (#70)
73. Runaground - Chase You Down (#69)
72. Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito (#71)
71. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Various - I'm the One (#68)
70. Drake - Passionfruit (#72)
69. Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl (#82)
68. Coin - Talk Too Much (#61)
67. Little Mix - Touch (#59)
66. Calvin Harris/Frank Ocean/Migos - Slide (#57)
65. All Time Low - Good Times (#79)
64. Lorde - Green Light (#55)
63. Pentatonix - Hallelujah (#60)
62. Childish Gambino - Redbone (#73)
61. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises (#66)
60. Major Lazer/Travis Scott/Camila Cabello/Quavo - Know No Better (#63)
59. Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap (#56)
58. Andy Grammer/Lunchmoney Lewis - Give Love (#65)
57. Fifth Harmony/Gucci Mane - Down (#62)
56. Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut to the Feeling (#58)
55. Big Sean - Bounce Back (#48)
54. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You (#51)
53. Julia Michaels - Issues (#49)
52. Macklemore/Skylar Grey - Glorious (#53)
51. Bruno Mars - Versace on the Floor (#50)
50. Shawn Hook/Vanessa Hudgens - Reminding Me (#64)
49. Marian Hill - Down (#43)
48. Halsey - Now or Never (#40)
47. Hey Violet - Guys My Age (#44)
46. Noah Cyrus - Stay Together (#41)
45. Julia Michaels - Uh Huh (#52)
44. Niall Horan - Slow Hands (#46)
43. Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye (#42)
42. David Guetta/Justin Bieber - 2U (#54)
41. One Ok Rock - American Girls (#36)
40. G-Eazy/Kehlani - Good Life (#33)
39. Lady Gaga - The Cure (#35)
38. James Hersey - Miss You (#37)
37. Noah Cyrus/Labrinth - Make Me (Cry) (#39)
36. Imagine Dragons - Believer (#38)
35. Meghan Trainor - I'm a Lady (#30)
34. Kyle/Lil Yachty - iSpy (#31)
33. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like (#34)
32. Imagine Dragons - Thunder (#47)
31. Kungs/Ephemerals - I Feel So Bad (#32)
30. Iggy Azalea - Mo Bounce (#29)
29. DJ Khaled/Drake - To the Max (#45)
28. Stargate/Pink/Sia - Waterfall (#25)
27. Camila Cabello - Crying in the Club (#27)
26. Bebe Rexha - I Got You (#24)
25. Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#28)
24. Liam Payne/Quavo - Strip That Down (#23)
23. Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul (#20)
22. Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE. (#22)
21. Nick Jonas/Anne-Marie/Mike Posner - Remember I Told You (#26)
20. Sabrina Carpenter - Thumbs (#19)
19. Calvin Harris/Pharrell Williams/Katy Perry/Big Sean - Feels (#21)
18. Charlie Puth - Attention (#16)
17. French Montana/Swae Lee - Unforgettable (#18)
16. Paramore - Hard Times (#17)
15. Katy Perry/Nicki Minaj - Swish Swish (#15)
14. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Lil Wayne - Light My Body Up (#11)
13. Noah Cyrus - I'm Stuck (#14)
12. Virginia to Vegas - Selfish (#12)
11. Post Malone/Quavo - Congratulations (#13)
Now, I'd like to post the top 10 in a different way. Take a look:
[*** means that I may have liked the song more at a different time so it would have been higher on this version of the chart]
10. Jax Jones/Raye - You Don't Know Me
Last Week: #8
Peak: #1 (2 weeks)
Weeks on Chart: 18
Debut Date: March 3, 2017
Peak Date: May 19 and 26, 2017
[This is the best image I could find]

9. Danger Twins - Gonna Have it All
Last Week: #10
Peak: #9*
Weeks on Chart: 5
Debut Date: June 2, 2017 (not shown on blog)
Peak Date: June 30, 2017 (currently)
8. The Chainsmokers - Break Up Every Night
Last Week: #9
Peak: #8 (?)
Weeks on Chart: 12
Debut Date: April 14, 2017
Peak Date: Unknown***

7. Katy Perry/Migos - Bon Appetit
Last Week: #6
Peak: #6 (?)
Weeks on Chart: 9
Debut Date: May 5, 2017
Peak Date: Unknown***

6. Ayo and Teo - Rolex
Last Week: #7
Peak: #6*
Weeks on Chart: 5
Debut Date: June 2, 2017
Peak Date: June 30, 2017 (currently)

5. DNCE/Nicki Minaj - Kissing Strangers
Last Week: #5
Peak: #5
Weeks on Chart: 11
Debut Date: April 21, 2017
Peak Date: June 23 and 30, 2017 (currently)
4. Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay
Last Week: #4
Peak: #1 (4 weeks)
Weeks on Chart: 18
Debut Date: March 3, 2017
Peak Date: May 5-12, June 2-9, 2017
3. Iggy Azalea/Anitta - Switch
Last Week: #3
Peak: #3
Weeks on Chart: 6
Debut Date: May 26, 2017
Peak Date: June 16-30, 2017

2. Jason Derulo/Nicki Minaj/Ty Dolla $ign - Swalla
Last Week: #1
Peak: #1 (2 weeks)
Weeks on Chart: 18
Debut Date: March 3, 2017
Peak Date: June 16 and 23, 2017
And finally, the NEW #1...

1. Zayn/PartyNextDoor - Still Got Time (1st week at #1)
Last Week: #2
Peak: #1* (1 week)
Weeks on Chart: 14 in total, 12 on original charts
Debut Date: March 31 or April 14, 2017 (latter date referring to blog posts)
Peak Date: June 30, 2017 (currently)
Wow. That was a shocker.
ReplyDeleteLol at It's Everyday Bro. I'm dead split on it at the moment, could change soon.
ReplyDeleteSlow Motion? That is random. Wasn't that from like 2014 or 15?
I didn't know you liked Goosebumps or To The Max. Both are good but fading on me fast.
Swalla was #1 for 2 weeks? Nice! And Still Got Time is still good although it recently flopped.
And yes for #17 and 24!
Also it's weird how I Feel It Coming is lower than False Alarm.
Delete