Coming this week is Valentine's Day, so 8 bonus love songs that I like will accompany this week's chart. Let's look at the poll results.
What song did you want to hit #1 on #40Friday this week?
Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye
|
2 (28%)
|
Bebe Rexha - I Got You
|
1 (14%)
|
Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
|
1 (14%)
|
Hey Violet - Guys My Age
|
2 (28%)
|
Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap
|
1 (14%)
|
Here are the exits this week:
Little Mix - Shout Out to My Ex
Last Week: #31
Peak: #20
Weeks on Chart: 9
Train - Play That Song
Last Week: #35
Peak: #11
Weeks on Chart: 14
Marshmello - Alone
Last Week: #39
Peak: #1 (2 weeks)
Weeks on Chart: 16
Weeks on Chart: 16
Gavin DeGraw - She Sets the City on Fire
Last Week: #40
Peak: #5
Weeks on Chart: 16
The Chart:
40. Steve Aoki/Louis Tomlinson - Just Hold On
Last Week: #25 (Biggest Drop -15)
Peak: #17
Weeks on Chart: 9
39. Lukas Graham - You're Not There
Last Week: #37
Peak: #7
Weeks on Chart: 13
Bonus Love Song: Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You (1992) (Peak: #15) (The peaks are guesses BTW) (Also she died 5 years ago tomorrow)
38. Rihanna - Love on the Brain
Last Week: #38
Peak: #7
Weeks on Chart: 17
37. Daya - Words
Last Week: #36
Peak: #14
Weeks on Chart: 14
36. Starley/Ryan Riback - Call on Me (DEBUT)
Last Week: DEBUT
Peak: #36*
Weeks on Chart: 1
35. Martin Garrix/Bebe Rexha - In the Name of Love
Last Week: #34
Peak: #10
Weeks on Chart: 15
34. Flo Rida/99 Percent - Cake (DEBUT)
Last Week: DEBUT
Peak: #34*
Weeks on Chart: 1
Bonus Love Song: Taylor Swift - Love Story (2009) (Peak: #14)
33. Spencer Ludwig - Diggy
Last Week: #28
Peak: #1 (3 weeks)
Weeks on Chart: 19
32. Lil Uzi Vert - You Was Right
Last Week: #33
Peak: #22
Weeks on Chart: 10
31. Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
Last Week: #32
Peak: #23
Weeks on Chart: 14
30. Marian Hill - Down (DEBUT)
Last Week: DEBUT
Peak: #30*
Weeks on Chart: 1
29. Marshmello/Wrabel - Ritual
Last Week: #26
Peak: #12
Weeks on Chart: 12
Bonus Love Song: Jason Mraz - I'm Yours (2008) (Peak: #10)
28. The Weeknd - False Alarm
Last Week: #21
Peak: #1 (1 week)
Weeks on Chart: 15
27. Sabrina Carpenter - Thumbs (DEBUT)
Last Week: DEBUT
Peak: #27*
Weeks on Chart: 1
26. Symon - No Way
Last Week: #30 (Tied Biggest Jump +4) (dying)
Peak: #26*
Weeks on Chart: 2
25. Childish Gambino - Redbone
Last Week: #29 (Tied Biggest Jump +4)
Peak: #25*
Weeks on Chart: 3
24. After Romeo/Silentó - Pull Over
Last Week: #27
Peak: #24*
Weeks on Chart: 3
Bonus Love Song: Sara Bareilles - Love Song (2008) (Peak: #7)
23. Maty Noyes - In My Mind
Last Week: #16
Peak: #12
Weeks on Chart: 10
22. Sia - Never Give Up
Last Week: #24
Peak: #22*
Weeks on Chart: 4
21. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
Last Week: #23
Peak: #21*
Weeks on Chart: 3
20. Julia Michaels - Issues
Last Week: #22
Peak: #20*
Weeks on Chart: 4
19. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming
Last Week: #20
Peak: #19*
Weeks on Chart: 5
Bonus Love Song: Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster (1976) (Peak: #6)
18. Zayn/Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever
Last Week: #18
Peak: #18
Weeks on Chart: 6
17. Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul
Last Week: #19
Peak: #17*
Weeks on Chart: 4
16. Pentatonix - Hallelujah
Last Week: #17
Peak: #16*
Weeks on Chart: 7
15. Breakbot - My Toy
Last Week: #15
Peak: #15
Weeks on Chart: 7
14. Captain Cuts/Nateur - Love Like We Used To
Last Week: #10
Peak: #9
Weeks on Chart: 14
Bonus Love Song: Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (2016) (Peak: #1, 1 week)
13. Noah Cyrus/Labrinth - Make Me (Cry)
Last Week: #14
Peak: #13*
Weeks on Chart: 5
12. AJR - Weak
Last Week: #13
Peak: #12*
Weeks on Chart: 8
11. The Chainsmokers/XYLØ - Setting Fires
Last Week: #12
Peak: #11*
Weeks on Chart: 8
10. Vinai/Anjulie - Into the Fire
Last Week: #11
Peak: #7
Weeks on Chart: 11
9. Runaground - Chase You Down
Last Week: #7
Peak: #6
Weeks on Chart: 20
Bonus Love Song: Calvin Harris/Rihanna - We Found Love (2011) (Peak: #1, 1 week)
8. Stevie Wonder/Ariana Grande - Faith
Last Week: #9
Peak: #8*
Weeks on Chart: 7
7. Charli XCX/Lil Yachty - After the Afterparty
Last Week: #6
Peak: #3
Weeks on Chart: 11
6. Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello - Bad Things
Last Week: #8
Peak: #6*
Weeks on Chart: 11
5. Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye
Last Week: #5
Peak: #1 (1 week)
Weeks on Chart: 14
4. Hey Violet - Guys My Age
Last Week: #2
Peak: #1 (5 weeks)
Weeks on Chart: 10
Bonus Love Song: Beyoncé/Jay-Z - Crazy in Love (2003) (Peak: #1, 3 weeks)
3. Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap
Last Week: #1
Peak: #1 (2 or 3 weeks)
Weeks on Chart: 24 or 29 (Oldest on chart)
2. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
Last Week: #3
Peak: #2*
Weeks on Chart: 5
1. Bebe Rexha - I Got You
Last Week: #4
Peak: #1* (1 week)
Weeks on Chart: 4
Biggest Drop: Steve Aoki/Louis Tomlinson - Just Hold On (-15)
Biggest Jump: Tie between Symon - No Way and Childish Gambino - Redbone (+4)
- Major Lazer/PartyNextDoor/Nicki Minaj - Run Up (3w)
- Zara Larsson/Ty Dolla $ign - So Good (3w)
- Alessia Cara - How Far I'll Go (3w)
- Flume/Tove Lo - Say It (8w)
- John Legend - Love Me Now (2w)
- James Hersey - Miss You (2w)
- Sean Paul/Dua Lipa - No Lie (3w)
- Danger Twins - Gotta Be Yourself (Mama Always Said) (DEBUT)*
- Panic! at the Disco - L.A. Devotee (2w)
- Imagine Dragons - Believer (2w)
- LP - Lost on You (3w)
- Danger Twins - Limitless (DEBUT)*
- The Chainsmokers - Paris (5w)
- Danger Twins - Icons (DEBUT)*
- Katy Perry/Skip Marley - Chained to the Rhythm (DEBUT)
- The Vamps/Matoma - All Night (2w)
Nice post as always! And I'll say that I was the only one who voted for I Got You on the poll. Mainly because I don't like any of the other songs on there.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I know probably five or six of the bonus love songs, but I only remember hearing I Will Always Love You once: At the Inaugural Ball. I also remember around this time five years ago, I found out that Whitney Houston died while visiting my best friend in the hospital. Of course I didn't follow music then, but I heard stuff about her being a music legend.
And a biggest jump of four spots has happened three times on COAEP, and interestingly, all of them were into the top 5.
Speaking of COAEP, it'll probably be out sometime tomorrow, as I'm including a special bonus. Stay tuned, because it's similar to something you've done before.
I also will be up early tomorrow morning to provide commentary on the countdown.
DeleteI know you voted for I Got You, because a vote for Closer came in on the WC poll at the same time. >:) I really don't want that one to hit #1 again.
DeleteI think I was in Florida at the time of her death. And I have never really heard I Will Always Love You either but it is kinda beautiful when you listen to it.
I will be doing a chart review for everyone's chart from now on, but not for yours because I have not heard a single song from your chart. That's not supposed to be offensive, just that if you have at least one song on your chart then I will do a review I guess.
Okay, that will be nice to provide commentary. Shout Out to My Ex is probably going to debut so get ready. And I Got You will probably debut too.
That's fine, I didn't expect you to know most of them. Except for maybe Bad and Boujee.
DeleteI will do a review on this blog for my 5,000 pageview special. So be prepared!
ReplyDeleteOnly this blog?
DeleteNot just this one.
Delete